Monday, February 21, 2011

REVIEW: Diamond Lash - Fairy eye ダイアモンドラッシュ ☆ フェアーリーeye

シャララララ♪ The last Diamond Lash review is here!!  By "the last" I mean the last review for the 3 new DL boxes I ordered recently with some help from the lovely Dtan! If you want those lashes I suggest You contact her and ask about it! :) Other ways to get Diamond Lashes are through a shopping service from Japan form a japanese online store. Anyways, lets go with the review!


ミ☆  ミ★  REVIEW: Diamond Lash (first series) - Fairy eye   ★彡  ☆彡
(ダイアモンドラッシュ  *  フェアーリー eye レビュー)

Official website photo - hmm, looks almost invisible...?? 

My photo. (so dusty, please forgive! m(._. )m

ミ☆  ミ★ REVIEW  ★彡  ☆彡  Fairy lashes are straight lashes glued onto the bone so that they create a kind of an U shape, but they do not really cross or give the cross-type lashes effect. The inner lashes are thinner and shorter, while the outer ones are more dense and longer, the closer to outer eye corner, the more length and volume. There are no visible wisps, so I'd say those are volume-type lashes, but they are not too dramatic, the lash ends are thin and delicate, they are perfect for daily use in my opinion!! I don't wear fake lashes everyday, but if I did, I'd wear those! Since I bought them, I am wearing lashes more often anyway! Like other Diamond Lashes, they are very soft and light and easy to glue on (remember, put glue on the lash bone, wait about 30 seconds, hold with both hands, look down at your mirror and slowly place them right over your lashes, on your eyelid! It'll go good), they never poked me in the eye or gave me any unpleasant feeling while I was wearing them. Also they never ever started falling off, even a tiny bit. When I wear them I just really forget I have fake lashes on, so super comfortable (but that goes for most Diamond Lashes) and the shape and style is amazing, no wonder those are a huge hit in Japan...LOVE★⌒ヾ( ̄〓 ̄ヾ)

ZOOM UP photos!
No flash, eye closed... you may think - wait, how is this natural?? Magda, you mad?, but just wait and see...! :D

Looking straight at the camera, no flash! 
Ahh, I love those lashes... (*______*)

BTW, I took those photos in the morning, before leaving for work, I am wearing them for work no problem - they are comfortable and look great but not dramatic! It's also the 4th or 5th time I am wearing those lashes (this exact pair!) and it still looks and wears perfectly. Of course each time I clean my lashes carefully after taking them off and store in lash container, so no dust gets on them. :) Because you can reuse them and get 5 pairs for about 1000yen (original price in Japan), they are super economical and great value for the money.

Looking up, no flash! 

Looking straight, with flash, see how delicate the lashes are? *love*


Now, the longest lashes, at the very outer corner are about twice as long as my own miserable lashes, but because of the way the lashes are glued to the lash bone (in the U shape I mentioned before) and how thin they are, especially the ends, even though you get a lot of volume close to the lash bone, the lash ends are getting thinner and don't look heavy at all! And that is why, in addition to being light and easy to wear, they also look super natural, even though they to give a nice volume and really help define the eye! Seriously guys, I recommend those a lot! パァー ゛ (゜・゜* ホレボレ

You can also see some other reviews here:
@ Jae's amazing blog (you must follow this one, her reviews are the best!
@ Mitsuki himeko's blog (wow, just found it thru Google, looking for other reviews, following!)
And Diamond Lash "Gorgeous eye", which I reviewed here)
@ Monica Tang's LJ review (but I don't agree with her review, they are really nice lashes in my experience :))

And to show you how natural they are, some all face shots, hahaha, the morning "by the window" light washed out the colors and photoshopped me :3 Wearing MAC Peachstock on the lips and Dainty on cheeks. My eyes are MAC Vintage Selection paintpot ('ve been using it everyday since I bought it) and Retrospeck eyeshadow, with moderately thin gel eyeline!
BTW, it is MINUS 15 CELCIUS degrees today in Warsaw.... OMG (T___T)
My younger sister's luggage is in the back, I can't believe how many bags she brought.... (O_o??)

Yeah, no brows (;_; ) They are so thin and pale OTL But you can see the lashes! 
Perfect for daily wear, are they not?!

 Sooo... that is my review, please share your thoughts! I really recommend those lashes for everyone! I will try to post reviews for the 3 other Diamond Lash types I have at home: Princess, Celeb and Dolly. ^^* But from now on, this week will be busy at work, including a 2 day work trip on thursday/friday, so the next blog update will probably be in march... already march! The time flies so fast!! D: Got to pat this wrinkle cream onto my face everyday, gasp!! I'll be a granny before I know it, scary! ;))


11 comments:

  1. These lashes are looking great on you !! love it =D i've always heard lots of good stuff about these lashes, really want to try it once xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow I really like those!! :D Great review!!

    I'm curious, what eyelash glue is your favourite? :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog!! And I like a lot the fact that my eye colour is pretty similar to yours so I can see which circle lens would look good on me! hahaha

    My blog is in spanish, but I'll make it in english soon, so take a look ^^

    I'm following you from now! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I jus found ur blog! Love the review of the lashes...just followed too! Great blog!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. ヽ( ̄▼ ̄*)ノ Elisa ♥
    Thanks! I think those are one of the best lashes ever, they make me want to wear them every day :)
    Of course everyone wants a different look from fake lashes, but for me, those are soooo good for daily makeup! And if I added more eyeliner, darker eyeshadow and bottom lashes, they would be great for heavier, night time makeup as well! :D

    ヽ( ̄▼ ̄*)ノ Shmuberry
    I am using the basic version of Duo Eyelash Adhesive (white tube with blue letters) and I really like it! It is not expensive and lasts ages and lashes stay on all day long. I also tried using double eyelid tape or the Eyelash Fixer from Japan, but I like DUO best. ^^*

    ヽ( ̄▼ ̄*)ノ nina
    Nina, thank you for visiting and commenting!! :D I always want to see circle lens reviews on light eyes, reviews on brown eyes are nice too, but they look nothing like my eyes... XDD You should also check Shmuberry's blog (the comment above yours, she does pretty circle lens reviews too!) I will go and see your blog :)

    ヽ( ̄▼ ̄*)ノ Charming Vanity
    Thank you and welcome! ♥
    Checking out your blog too :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. <3
    thanks for dropping by my blog!
    I love love love your blog too!
    (not to mention your eyes are gorgeous!)

    xoxo

    Mizuki Himeko
    http://missyhimeko.jugem.jp

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey sweety!!!
    Jae here~! Just wanted to say a big thank you for posting about my site~~~ <3

    PS: Your complexion is so good T_T

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, it look really nice on you, looks so natural like real one! and I love you eyes so much, so dolly ♥ :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous lashes, it looks so good on you! Just bought these because of you ahah. I'm glad I stumbled upon your blog! I added you on twitter too. Love from France ♥

    http://chicutopia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. ORERI
    Thank you for the lovely comment!! Did you receive the lashes yet? I hope you love them as much as I do! I will follow your blog and twitter. Love your blog too! :D
    Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Since Diamond Lashes do not come with their own lash glue, what do you normally use to glue your lashes?

    ReplyDelete