Thursday, February 21, 2013

Product warning: farba do włosów L'OREAL Preference Ombre

Hiya! Just a quick warning post tbh. I usually write positive reviews about things I like, but this stuff was just so bad I thought I have to warn You about it. :O

So a while ago I was trying to lighten my hair - I cut it and tried permanent blonde hair colors just to lighten my dark blonde hair, but if course it didn`t work at all (because of my original color and lack of bleaching). My hair was already thin and damaged, it couldn have been a big factor too. But I found this at Rossman:

L'OREAL Preference Ombre (I used the middle one):

It`s a permanent hair color product supposed to give you an ombre (gradual change of tone/color) effect. WELL. Don`t do it. I applied it just like the instructions said and there was no ombre effect - my hair where the product was just got bleached to an awful organge-yellow color. And there was no gradation, it was just like a part of my natural hair STRAIGHT (some places irregular) LINE and bleached super ugly color. :O When I saw it I LAUGHED, lol. It was terrible. ;)

I don`t know how skilled you have to be to apply it and get the effect on the box... But my advice is - if you are not a pro - just spare yourself the embarassment and don`t do it. Later of course I had to get an asap hair dresser appointment to try to even out my hair color and I did get lighter blond and cut my hair even more, but the change in color is still visible - it`s not as sad though, can pass as "ok looking" if you don`t know how it came to be. XDD 

So, a big NAY. Dangerous stuff people.
No photos because of the shame. XD

PL: Zdecydowanie nie polecam stosowania tej farby. Nałożyłam ją na włosy według instrukcji, starając się robić schodki, tak aby powstał efekt ombre, ale nic z tego! Wszędzie gdzie była farba moje włosy zostały po prostu utlenione na tragiczny żółto pomarańczowy kolor. (._. `) Nie było żadnego stopniowego przejścia koloru, tylko wyraźnie odcięty inny kolor - tragedia. Oczywiście musiałam pilnie iść do fryzjera ratować głowę, z tym co "stworzyłam" nie dało się wyjść do ludzi... XD Tak wiec, serdecznie nie polecam. Lepiej iść do fryzjera i mieć spokój. Ja i tak po farbie i tak musiałam iść do fryzjera wiec trochę bez sensu ze się w ogóle w to bawiłam. :) Zwykle pisze pozytywne wpisy, ale uznałam, ze chcę i muszę uchronić wasze głowy od tego bałaganu ~ :3
That is all! \(^____^ *)/

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I tried this one and did ombré on my hair and it turned out well :) my hair is probably not that soft but a conditioner is making it better ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made ombre with a Garnier bleach (it's some kind of blondish colour) and it turned out pretty good, I'm already blonde and it turned out lighter and pretty :) it also works on darker colours because my friends tried it, with darker colours. I agree that the l'oreal ombre thing is just a scheme and you can get the same effect with regular hair dye and a brush

    ReplyDelete