Saturday, February 9, 2013

What do I want to wear in spring 2013...?「(°ヘ°)

あぁ~困っています~ヾ(´・ ・`。)ノ”
It started snowing here again and there is a lot of wet snow everywhere, as the temperature is around zero, but.... I can`t stop thinking about spring already! I am not the type to complain about weather, but I love spring and summer and warm/hot weather and can`t wait for it to come! And change of season calls for change of fashion, right? But! I have no idea what to wear in spring... So I`m looking for inspiration. Recently my fashion was super lazy and lacking, I know I was slacking and wearing the most comfortable things without really thinking about how it looks... XD Compared to how I used to chose looks over everything else (comfort, season, rational thinking, lol) I got into the if it`s not super comfy I`m not wearing it phase that led to just wear whatever as long as it`s soft and loose phase, which you know is bad... I just changed with age and prefer more compromise clothing (cute AND comfy), but I`d hate to just become a plain, boring dressed lazy looking woman. :P Also cold winter and lots of snow are not friends with fashion. :/
But!!!!
Spring to the rescue! ヽ(๏∀๏ )ノ
I`m getting inspired to get back in the game! 8D

I already have a couple trends I like for spring outfits:
- incorporating white / light beige / airy / tulle shirts and dresses
- using monotone maxi skirts and dresses in my coordinates!
- mixing in sports wear style items, like sweats, sneakers, beaniest-shirts
- using neon as point color!

Now looking for more inspiration! Super cute casual style outfits (from runway-ch street snap):

 

edit: my feb 10th OOTD! :D
 


And inspiration pics, found online!
( 1 ) lace and light airy, flowing style

 

( 2 ) maxi


( 3 ) sports



( 4 ) neon


That`s my inspiration board for spring 2013!! :D 
I hope to show you some coordinates and OOTDs later this year. :D
What are you planning to wear this spring? Please tell me~ ヾ(☆▽☆)


3 comments:

  1. I'm really looking forward to spring right now too! There are some great outfits you found there. I hope to be seeing more ootd from you!

    For me I'm really excited for mint. That's the color I've been obsessed with for the past few months but it mostly seems to go best with spring! You did get me interested in some neon though. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mint and pastels are so cute~~
      I hope you post your OOTDs too. :D

      Actually I wore something with the elements listed above today! :D It`s still super cold here, but I wore this:
      http://25.media.tumblr.com/b526b0ca819989f759c59f26cd2a286d/tumblr_mi0nn7IN3T1qahy5ho2_500.jpg
      :D I love my new maxi dress! ^^ And neon yellow hat! :D

      Delete
  2. I found this on internet and it is really very nice.
    An excellent blog.
    Great work!

    ReplyDelete