Thursday, June 10, 2010

TAG: 40 QUESTIONS

I stole this TAGged post from Alex, there will be a lot of text, so here is an old purikura for distraction. xD I looked completely different then, had loooong blonde hair. The girl with her hair back is my yougner sister. And some random dudes, those pics were taken when the 4 of us went out clubbing in Seoul xDD Anyway


TAG: 40 Questions

SKINCARE


♥ How many times do you wash your face daily?

Twice a day, morning and evening, but every morning I usually wash my face twice (with the same or different facewash) and in the evening first I take off my makeup with cleansing oil, then wash my face and if I feel like it I will wash my face one more time. xDD



♥ What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)

Dry, but it’s dry because I am on accutane type acne treatment – before I had mixed skin type, and after I finish the treatment I expect to have normal skin.



♥ What is your current facial wash?

HADALABO Gokujun Hyaluronic Acid Face Wash Foam, MISSHA cleansing oil, La Roche-Posay Effaclar face wash, KANEBO Blanchir Superior face soap, some AA brand face wash, etc. The list goes on… ;)

♥ Do you exfoliate?

Since my skin went dry I rarely use scrub…. Almost never. Before I used to like LUSH’s Dark Angels and Herbalism (mixed together, that’s perfect for mixed skin types!)


♥ What brand do you use?
Look above


♥ What moisturizer do you use?
Embryolisse, Missha Choboyan relaxing cream, Vitacreme b12, etc, etc. Recently I want to repurchase CHANEL’s Hydramax+ cream, because I loved it~ The smell is so nice (*_*)

♥ Do you have freckles?

I think I have a couple super pale on top of my nose, but since I always use makeup with high SPF and sun block they are practically invisible now. If I went tanning they would appear I think. :)

♥ Do you use eye cream?
Yes, Estee Lauder in the small brown jar. I used Clinique eye creams before and they are good as light around the eye moisturizers.


♥ Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
Unfortunately I did! Since I was 15 I always had some acne, sometimes more, sometimes less, and I went through all kinds of treatments, even hormones and antibiotics, and after coming back from Japan had a super bad acne attack and my dermathologist advised me to go on a drug similar to Accutane. Now my skin looks perfect, except the fact that it’s dry, but I hope the results last!


♥ Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
No. I think it might me too drying for people who don’t have super oily skin. D:

MAKE-UP


♥ What foundation do you use?

Hahah, damn, writing this entry on lunch break at work, I don’t remember all the things I have at home. xD I use a couple, I love bb creams, and I use Missha Oriental Herbs BB cream and am recently testing some MAC foundations. Used to use REVLON fluid foundation for many years and I still think it’s good – but I am always looking for an even better one! ;)

♥ How about concealer?
Currently I use Makeup for Ever’s HD Invisible Cover Concealer. Before I used MAC’s select moisturecover (MUFE is superior) and Missha concealer (good but heavy coverage)


♥ Do you know your undertone color?
I think I am yellow.


♥ What do you think of fake eyelashes?
Hahah, don’t even get me started, LOVE THEM!!! 8D


♥ Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
I know.


♥ What brand of mascara do you use?
Currently, Helena Rubinstein Lash Queen Feline Extravaganza mascara. I also like L’oreal Telescopic black mascara.


♥ Sephora or MAC?
MAC I think, although I am not a die hard MAC fan.


♥ Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
Haha, no…


♥ What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
Brushes, fingers, applicators that come with eyeshadows, etc


♥ Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
I always just apply foundation on my eyes so I don’t need primer, sometimes I use cream eyeshadow as base :3


♥ For the face?
Yes, currently Laura Mercier Hydrating Foundation Primer. :D Before I used Embryolisse cream (in Japan for some reason it is advertised as a primer lol). Want to try RMK primer.


♥ What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
Favorite color would be cream/beige – very basinc eyeshadows for a natural look, ナチューラル盛り!


♥ Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Both and also gel eyeliner, depending on what look I want to achieve :D

♥ How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Hmmmm…. Never? 8D


♥ What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
I want to try more of them before getting an opinion, but they require more effort, IMO.

♥ Do you use mineral makeup?
Hmmm… I tried Revlon mineral powder, and currently use MAC’s mineralize skinfinish powders, but I wonder, are they arelly 100% minerals? I’m not sure. ;)


♥ What is your favorite lipstick?
Only one?! D: MAC Myth! Perfect nude lipstick! :D

♥ How about lipgloss?
Anything sparkling and super shiny, that also works over a lipstick, I like dazzleglasses, but they are expensive for the small amount. :P


♥ What is your favorite blush to use?
I think MAC Ripe Peach and Azalea Blossom, just because they look great on skin and they are such a pleasure to look at in the container~ Beautiful gradation!


♥ Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
Oh sure, some Korean brands are most accessible from eBay and I get lashes from there, nail polishes not available in Poland, etc. Yup, I like online shopping a lot and I quite often use eBay.


♥ Do you like drugstore makeup?
Hmmm, mostly Japanese drug store brands, but generally, yes! If it works good andis cheap, what’s not to like? :)


♥ Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
We don’t have them in Poland unfortunately D;


♥ Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
I would really love to! I don’t want to try to be a pro makeup artist, but I want to learn more and experiment more! :D


♥ Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
I try not to be :D


♥ Name a makeup crime that you hate?
Dark foundation on face/white skin and the opposite. Hardly no eye makeup, but bottom eyeliner and drawn on brown in the style of “crazy old ladies on the train” D:


♥ Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
Both! I really started liking super vivid pink lipsticks this year :D


♥ Which celebrity always has great make up?
Japanese celebs :3 MK&A Olsen, Rihanna!


♥ If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item, what would you use?
bb cream <333 if I could sneak it in some mascara too ;)

♥ Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Sure I could, but first of all I LIKE MAKEUP!! So I like to wear it, lol. But I feel a bit insecure with no makeup on.


♥ Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
Yes, acceptable, natural. I look very young without makeup though and some redness in my face shows, so I look like I’m blushing all the time. xD


♥ In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
I don’t know… too many to choose from and all brands have great and bad things.


♥ What do you think of Makeup??
I really really like it 8DD My friends laughed AT me for tal king too much about skincare and makeup so I decided to start this blog where I can blab about makeup as much as I want and noone can tell a thing. xD And also I can exchange comments with wonderful girls in the blogosphere and learn! 8D I love makeup! :D


1 comment:

  1. Loved this!! I'm stealing it from you XD!

    ReplyDelete