Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Gal Model news: Sun Wei health problems!

So, most of you guys probably know Sun Wei/Son I/Wei Son (孫イー), Pop Sister model, right? Her blog is here: http://yaplog.jp/lp-sonii/ and her twitter is here: http://twitter.com/#!/sunwei1013
Recently she is posting alarming tweets also after getting many worried tweets from followers explained more on her blog. Here is the twitter post:


 孫イー 
最強に体調がわるい。30分あればできる事を、歩けなくて動けなくて2時間かけた。 骨が浮き出てる自分の裸みるとこのまま消えるんじゃないかと最近思う。体重計見て唖然。また痩せてる。自慢とかでなく、 本当、やばい。あ、拒食症じゃないよ、違う病です

Translation: "My condition is at it`s worst. A thing I can do in 30 minutes, took 2 hours, because I can`t move and can`t walk. When I saw my naked body with bones sticking out, I thought it looks like it`s going to just disappear soon. I was shocked when I saw my weight. I lost weight again. I`m not saying this to show off, it is really scary. Oh, but it`s not anorexia, it`s a different sickness."

大変じゃないですか!!ヽ(・_・;)ノ ドッヒャー
So of course a tweet like this will get many fans nervous about her!



She next wrote more in her blog (
http://yaplog.jp/lp-sonii/archive/137):
(all translations by me)

昨日から最強に体調がまた悪くなってしまって(T_T)
from yesterday my condition has gone worse again (T_T)

まだSisterの撮影期間中だし、
たくさん迷惑かけてしまいました(>_<)
Again it was during shooting time for Popsister and I caused a lot of trouble....(>_<)

昨日の撮影は別日に変えてもらって、休ませてもらいましたm(__)m
I got tomorrow`s shoot rescheduled for another day and tomorrow I got a day off m(__)m

スタッフの皆さん、本当ごめんなさい(>_<)!!!
To all staff members, I am so sorry!!!

ありがとうございました(T_T)
Thank you very much



入院したり、病院に通えば治るってゆう病気じゃなくて(>_<)
It`s not a kind of sickness that can be cured just by going to hospital (>_<)


なにが原因でまた悪化しちゃったかわからないんだけど…
But I don`t know what was the reason for this worsening...

栄養取らなきゃと思って、とりあえず無理矢理食べてます(笑)
I think I must take more nutrition and anyway I will eat a lot!!! (haha)

ツイッターやブログのコメントなど
暖かい言葉をかけてくれた皆、
To everybody who sent me warm comments over twitter or blog

身内のお友達、
To my closest friends
みんなの言葉に何回救われてるんだろう。。。
I feel saved by everyone`s word again and again...

いつも私を支えてくれて、
Powerをくれて、
For always supporting me and giving me POWER,

本当に本当に
ありがとう。
Really really Thank You.

OMG!!! So of course I have no idea what`s her sickness, but it sure sounds serious and worries me too, even though I am not really a fan, I just know her from magazines... She says it is not anorexia, but sounds like some eating disorder or lack of nutrients, maybe anemia? Anyway, since I am not feeling my best neither recently, I really feel for her. :/ Even though she is getting more and more popular, she has health problems... Lets hope she gets better soon! 
頑張って孫イーさん!!!!


5 comments:

  1. Thank you for translating and telling me to read this ,i had no idea.It does sound serious,hopefully it isn't something too serious and she gets better soon:O
    I hope you feel better too:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a short note; it can´t be anaemia (I have it; especially after surgeries), you immediately can feel better by getting a blood transfusion and you wouldn´t loose weight because of it, it has no immediate connection. They tell you to eat much (especially red meat and such) so apart of genetics she already couldn´t have eaten properly.
    It more sounds like she has mental problems (depression?) that cause/with a combination of physical signs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know who she is, but that sounds such a unfortunate thing :( I hope she gets better soon.

    :) visit my blog if you get the change to! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the translation. I was so upset when I read this. She's one of my favorite models. I really hope she gets well good D:

    ReplyDelete
  5. ♡Alanna
    Yeah I noticed the increasing interest in Wei Son among western gyaru bloggers and then I saw her twitter and blog and thought people should know! I mean, her makeup is ABSOLUTELY amazing and her fashion is fun, but she does look frail!

    ♡Lili, thank you for clearing that up... Whatever she has sounds pretty awful and hopefully she will get better soon. All of the best to You♡♡♡

    ♡Alysiahh
    She is a popular japanese model, regular in POPSISTER magazine, check it out! You can read scans here: http://mag.vimee.net/

    ♡Emmie
    Me too! Also through twitter I found out Saki Namba (who I love!) also had an accident and though OH GREAT NEXT WHAT?!?!?! and got upset! XDDD Saki cut has foot and had 13 stitches and can't walk for a while, poor Saki!!! (T_T) I hope they both get well soon!

    ReplyDelete