Friday, November 5, 2010

☆ Some autumnっぽい shopping ☆

First post of November! I am planning to do a circle lens review post and post some looks with MAC's Venomous Villains mineralized eye shadows, but first... some things I ordered online today! Only two things, but very autumn-like :D

First, fluffy bag, shown here by Maichi from JELLY.

I got it in beige. <3

ALSO! I really really wanted to get this hat/scarf/gloves from LDS, but I had other things on my mind and then it was all sold out! ―(T_T)→ サクッ 
But! In the store newsletter (http://www.e-salus.jp) I saw that this store is selling something very similar! See below:
Ohh!! So as soon as I saw it I placed an order with the the help of my favorite shopping service (http://www.i-tm4u.biz/)! But I didn't want it in animal print, I wanted beige! But the light beige/ivory was sold out imidiately, but I got regular beige, this one:
Cute!! <3






5 comments:

  1. aaaah! thank you for this! I've neen looking for one of those for a while! :D

    it's SO adorable!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. aawwww that beige hat/scarf/gloves-thingy is suuuppeerrrr cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you did a post already and I missed it. Need to link, especially for the cheaper option of bear-ness.

    It's growing on me, I don't know if I'll buy tho. LDS should restock online I think. They have too many in store not to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cat furry scarf/gloves/hat is so cuteeeeee *_*
    I think beige is better than leopard, more elegant and cute!

    ReplyDelete