Sunday, May 23, 2010

ebay shopping: Missha Perfect BB Deep Cleansing Oil!

Another nice thing came in the mail~ Finally I repurchased my favourite makeup remover - Missha cleansing oil! It just feels so soft and fresh on skin, smells wonderful, so fruity and good but not too strong (like grapefruits?). It removes my makeup perfectly, even bb cream, eyeliner, all kinds of mascaras and I can massage my face while I clean it. :) After this oil I use the Hadalabo Gokujun face wash I got recently, or some other face wash. ^^* W-washing! 


I got some Missha samples and a cute letter from the eBay seller, I got it from Bello-girl @ eBay. She warned me the shipping might take longer because of the trouble cause by the volcanic ash over Europe, but it got here in about a week. The service was very good and I am happy I could finally get my cleansing oil... Honestly, the two things I like most about makeup is applying it and removing it. xDD Wearing it is like a bonus, applying and removing is the real fun. And then skincare~ <3


So yeah, if you are looking for a new, good thing to remove your makeup, I definitely recommend this Missha oil!! <33 I love it and  it`s a repurchase for me. ^^* What do you use to remove makeup now?? *curious*

Saturday at work was unexpectedly tough for many reasons, mainly the 6th day at work in a week and other stuff. After talking to people for 5h, my tongue just started boycotting me and I couldn`t talk. Taking it slow today though. Made a spinach & blue cheese pasta. Tried to get some tan on my legs (with filters!). And just trying to relax more...

2 comments:

  1. I really needed some nice make-up remover last week! I saw this in the shop but I bought Roc instead. Next time I will try this! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very good and inexpensive, compared to other brands' cleansing oils, like Shu Uemura or Bobbi Brown! I really recommend it ^^*

    ReplyDelete