Thursday, March 11, 2010

new: MAC dazzleglasses Baby Sparks & Moth to Flame

Finally they arrived! ♡ I was starting to think they got lost in the mail, but today finally my new babies are here!ヾ(@°▽°@)ノ I ordered them from allcosmeticswholesale and it took almost a month for my order to arrive, but I did chose the most economic option. Of course I could just go and buy them at the MAC store in Warsaw, but here they cost almost 30usd per one dazzleglass! :o I bought them for 13usd and less than 10usd shipping. Which of course makes my wallet happy, as I bought 2 dazzleglasses for the price of one in my over priced country. ヽ((◎д◎ ))ゝ


My photos and swatches! An old container of Baby Sparks I bought in Namba, Osaka :D The name is almost scratched off... (I`m keeping it for BACK2MAC program - you bring back 6 plastic containers and get a MAC lipstick free!) Middle is Baby Sparks and bottom is Moth to Flame.




Moth to Flame / Baby Sparks,  weird light (zoom up!)

Moth to Flame / Baby Sparks,  daylight

Moth to Flame / Baby Sparks with flash (*u*)

Moth to Flame over OCC lip tars custom pink! (*゜▽゜ノノ゛☆

MAC has a couple different types of lip glosses, but dazzleglasses are the most sparkling ones! They don`t have too much pigment (hardly any, in fact) and don`t really show up as color on lips, but the glitter itself has different colors and depending on the glitter it shows differently on the lips. It will just basically give you a glittery gloss effect with just a hint of color. They also work great over lipsticks, especially nudy colors~ \(*0*)/sooo pretty.

Moth to Flame is a light honey beige color with beige, golden and light electric pink/light violet glitter. Baby Sparks is light baby pink color with light pink, light violet and light blue and silver glitter. (At least that`s what it looks like to me). They stay on the lips really long and the sparkle is just really cute. The glitter is not "in your face" obvious huge pieces and really makes lips look biger and yummy.:*:・( ̄∀ ̄)・:*: Thanks to this rich consistency it stays on the lips so long I guess and you can not feel pieces of glitter at all, it feels smooth, sticky and stays on lips forever. The aplicator is brush shaped, not a spatula and not a doe foot, and it`s easy to use!

But, I wouldn`t recommend it if you don`t like sticky glosses, but IMO it`s not the stickiest, Dior glosses in those tubes are more sticky. Also, if you don`t like glitter in your lip gloss, you will not like dazzleglasses, as it`s mostly glitter and shimmer with a tiny bit of color. Uhmm, and if you are not looking for this specific effect dazzleglass gives, you might be satisfied with a cheaper lip gloss, those are quite pricey for the amount.

But, I will definitely order more. ^^* Baby Sparks is a re-buy for me anyway. ^^*

In the mean time, no buy march is a success so far! Yay! 

BTW, I`m watching Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge drama, just because I`m bored and I like Kamenashi xD Am I becoming one of those obachans...? lol xD

1 comment: